Saturday, January 2, 2010

Silly

Above is what Brady calls, "christmas lights on a house, a Garrett Burk Minimalismiss haha." He takes a lot of cool pictures like this.

I have a band called YOUNG MAN CARBUNCULAR. I play drums in it, as usual. I've never blogged about us because we never do anything during the school year. Two of our core members live in rock hill, sc and go to school at Winthrop, whilst the other two of us still go to high school here. Anyways, we're all in town and decided to jam today. We've got a lot of cool you can find at our myspace. This is something a little stupid we did, called, 'YMSilly." In it you'll hear, glockenspiel, bicycle horn, sleigh bells, washboard, kazoo, etc.

YMSilly by G N 8

My friend IAN started blogging this week. He sings and plays guitar in YMC. Czech it out.

That's all for now. I've got a few works in progress I'll talk about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment