Saturday, January 2, 2010

Grooves You Can Use

Never made a video a video of me drumming. I've always wanted to, because that's what I do best, and I feel like most dudes on youtube don't know what they're doing.
Anyways, I had two gigs with the Jazz Combo last weekend (Combo is bass, trumpet, sax, piano, and me... and we are in need of a name, suggestions?) and so I kept the school's drum kit with me all weekend (the school's kit is nicer than mine). So I took the snare and kick and decided to set up a real minimal kit and play some beats on the camera. Its just like 5 minutes of footage with some words in the corner.


Here's a picture of it in the garage... Check out those K's right?


Might post some pics of the combo later; we've got another gig on saturday at the jazz corner, which should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment