Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gross

I had an accident this weekend. We were all at YMC practice, and my pal, Gage, and I were having a conversation. All of the sudden, the strap on his bass snapped, thus propelling his inconveniently placed bass guitar to plummet down on top of my foot. To make a long story short, my toe is broken. It was really gross the first few days and kind of looked like a zombie. Well, I'm not going to go out without shoes for a while now, and dad says it probably won't be 100% healed until the summer or sometime... so here's what it looks like:
HA! I drew it!

In other news, this coming weekend is my audition for South Carolina's region/state band in Summerville. I'm pretty prepared, so here's a video of my solo piece:


Its actually TOTALLY sloppy, but after one take, I figured anyone watching this would not know the difference. The music itself is just stupid.

I had a pretty good jam with my pal, Kieran, last week. He had some really cool tunes to share with us. Not much to blog about though.

Toro Y Moi's album was released today, I think I shall buy it.

Milk chug is friday...

3 comments:

  1. oh man, if that picture is accurate, i would be much more worried about your pinky toe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Do you need that big toe for drumming? Drum through the pain, Gar, drum through the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I HAVE THE REAL PIC!
    Your pinky toes are hilarious.
    Oh and DONT do the milk chug...just trust science...it's impossible!

    ReplyDelete